You asked we responded!
Alhumdulillah, after many parents requesting Girls Hangout program similar to Boys Hangout, we decided to offer Ramadan readiness workshop just for Girls (11 – 16 years), just 1-week before Ramadan on April 27th, 2019. This upcoming Ramadan & Fun Sports session with Sister Marwa Oude & Shaykh Musleh Khan is another fun and learning experience for the youth where they come together, Eat, Learn & Play!
Youth often have the following thoughts…
- I feel like I don’t see the point of fasting?
- I struggle with being productive in Ramadan?
These among other questions will be answered in this session. It’s important that we seek knowledge on matters we don’t understand from qualified teachers, who not only have authentic Islamic knowledge but can also connect well with our youth.
- This is girls only drop-off program, adults/parents not allowed in program room and/or gym.
- Pizza will be served in the program room. No food allowed in the gym.
- All attendees must bring their own water bottles.
- Sports shoes with non-marking soles are required to play in the gym.
- Any attendee found not cooperating with the Youth Leads/Referee will be given a warning and/or disqualified.
- We’re not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings and/or any injury due to inherent risks of any sports/games
- By registering you give us (and our appointed photographer/videographer) consent to take event photos/videos which may be published on our upcoming website, our social media, and other media to promote our programs
- Registration fee and program details are subject to change, without any notice.
- Be Inspired reserves the right to postpone or cancel due to low enrollment, inclement weather conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In a rare event when this happens, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer the same registration to the same event at the new, future date.
How to Register?
للتسجيل من هــــــنــــــا
Visited 11 times, 2 Visits today